NOTICE OF OPPORTUNITY TO PURCHASE A BARN BUILDING
Sealed Bid – January 29, 2021, at 10:00 a.m. in the City Commission Chambers of the Ottawa City Hall at 101 S. Hickory Street in Ottawa, Kansas the City will open bids for the building, on the lot listed below and on the terms that follow.
Sealed bids for the sale of building listed below will be received by the City of Ottawa, Kansas at the Office of the City Clerk until 10:00 am, Friday, January 29, 2021, and then publicly opened and read aloud in the City Commission Chambers of the Ottawa City Hall at 101 S. Hickory Street in Ottawa, Kansas.
Sealed bids should be addressed to: Office of the City Clerk
PO Box 60
Ottawa, KS 66067
Envelopes shall be marked "SEALED BID, Barn at 2715 Montana”
Barn Building at 2715 Montana Road
Starting Bid $5,000
· Bidder(s) will familiarize themselves with the existing conditions of the building.
· The building will be purchased for the purpose of salvage only and must be completely removed from premises within 30 days from Notice To Proceed.
· Bidders understand that the City of Ottawa reserves the right to reject any or all bids for this building.
· City will not finance and once bid accepted by the Governing Body, the contract must be executed within 15 days.
· Letter of Guarantee/Credit required to be a bidder.
· City Retains Right of First Refusal for subsequent sale offerings.
Lot 1 Lot Image: Picture from County GIS, highlight is where barn is located.