Park Reservations Procedures
1. Applications must be completed and returned to the Public Works Department at City Hall before a reservation will be finalized.
2. Reservations are on a first come, first serve basis. City residents will have preference for park reservations.
3. There will be no fees charged for reserving Park Shelters. However, if admission will be charged or concessions sold, you will need to check on fees.
4. There will be NO phone reservations.
5. There is a minimum of 30 minutes between reservation times to allow for earlier users to clean area and to depart.
6. The completed request will be forwarded to the Public Works Department for further processing.
7. Following the resolution of any scheduling conflicts, an email confirming the reservation will be sent to the applicant.
8. If your party is MORE than 200 people please CLICK HERE
RESERVATIONS ARE TAKEN FOR CURRENT CALENDAR YEAR ONLY!